Friday, June 12, 2009

Alan Valdez aka Ray

Alan Valdez (also known as Jorge Rodriguez) is a model that has done non-nude webcam chats on camwithhim under the name Ray. Recently I have discovered he also does nude modelling.
For more Alan Valdez, check out his ModelMayhem profile, his MySpace page, heaps of hot photos can be found on WeLoveGuys, WeLoveNudes and at Louis LaSalle fine art photography.

Download (.asf [wmv] 61 MB): 2008-02-24-Ray.asf - Removed

29 comments:

  1. damn he's gorgeous..im drooling here=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Wht a sexy body!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like his perfect body. Too bad he's married. His wife must love his body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can see him dance nude live at Swinging Richards, a all nude male dancing strip club in Miami. He's even hotter in person with a nice swinging cock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
    but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best

    Also visit my web page - rennsouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for
    supplying these details.

    Also visit my blog - adult Live Cams

    ReplyDelete
  8. I visited many blogs but the audio quality for audio songs existing at this
    site is genuinely fabulous.

    Feel free to visit my blog; porn webcam free

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made some good points there. I looked on the web for
    more info about the issue and found most people will go along with
    your views on this website.

    Also visit my weblog free porne free

    ReplyDelete
  10. I visited many web sites except the audio quality for audio songs current at this website is truly wonderful.


    My web page :: live cam chat room

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web page is in fact pleasant.


    my web blog - chats adult

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for any other great article. Where else may just anybody get that kind
    of info in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation
    next week, and I am on the search for such info.


    Here is my web site live sex cam chat

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for adult chat

    Check out my webpage: free livesex cams

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for finally writing about > "Alan Valdez aka Ray"
    < Loved it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post www.
    chumcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was totally
    right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Here is my page :: sex cam live chat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.

    I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

    Visit my webpage: freecams

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very quickly this site will be famous among all blogging
    and site-building viewers, due to it's pleasant posts

    Here is my web-site: http://Photopeach.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this post at this site.

    My web page ... www.1-famous-quotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
    over again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!



    Also visit my web page; spbstu.ru

    ReplyDelete
  20. This piece of writing is really a good one it helps new net users, who are wishing for blogging.


    My web-site :: porn live

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog
    posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Look at my blog; live cams mobile

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good way of describing, and good post to get information about my presentation focus, which i am going to convey in institution
    of higher education.

    my website free online live porn chat - -

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    My homepage ... view live web cameras (http://onlineeducationexperience.com/node/199902)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What's up everyone, it's my first pay a visit at
    this site, and paragraph is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these
    content.

    Look into my website :: porn live sex cams

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

    Have a look at my homepage - webcam live free porn

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will right away grasp your rss feed as I can not
    find your email subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Kindly permit me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

    Feel free to visit my web page; free live cam chat porn

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and post is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such posts.

    My web blog: free porn and sex (http://onlineeducationexperience.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your information.
    This great article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to take a note of your blog and
    keep checking for new information about once per week.

    I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    Here is my web site ... cams porn ()

    ReplyDelete