Actually he's Filipino or at least part ( that's a flag of the Philipines on his back) I VAGUELY remember him, he was only on that site for a short while. Thanks for posting this.
Yes there is more to come over the next few weeks. Including Romeo showing his cock, and some duo chats of Romeo and his roommate showing off together.
Hi, I'm Xander and I love hot muscular webcam dudes. Please leave comments on my blog and contact me if you have any hot videos or pics of webcam guys. email: XanderVampireSlayer@gmail.com
Actually he's Filipino or at least part ( that's a flag of the Philipines on his back) I VAGUELY remember him, he was only on that site for a short while. Thanks for posting this.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Amazing! Any more? :D
ReplyDeleteYes there is more to come over the next few weeks. Including Romeo showing his cock, and some duo chats of Romeo and his roommate showing off together.
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for the next one . Thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteomg wait who requested it be removed??!! I've been dying to see this guys video for the longest...
ReplyDelete