I just love this guy, who also goes by the name Zac Compton. Unfortunately -at least for us viewers- he says he "found Christ" and now is reluctant to do cam shows. He is super hot, to be sure.
Hi, I'm Xander and I love hot muscular webcam dudes. Please leave comments on my blog and contact me if you have any hot videos or pics of webcam guys. email: XanderVampireSlayer@gmail.com
Wow, this guy's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI just love this guy, who also goes by the name Zac Compton. Unfortunately -at least for us viewers- he says he "found Christ" and now is reluctant to do cam shows. He is super hot, to be sure.
ReplyDeleteAre you serious? So he stopped making cam shows right after I discovered his videos? =(
ReplyDeleteI wish you guys can post more of his stuff. he is so hot and very handsome.
By the way, where did he say that he stopped doing cam shows? =(