Actually Brian's cock is bigger than I expected it to be. I thought he'd have a small one, but it is average sized when hard. Brian would be pissed off if I posted nude pictures of him on my blog, so I won't.
Hi, I'm Xander and I love hot muscular webcam dudes. Please leave comments on my blog and contact me if you have any hot videos or pics of webcam guys. email: XanderVampireSlayer@gmail.com
has anyone ever seen him naked besides me?
ReplyDeletei've never seen =(
ReplyDeletehas a photo?? *.*
He does if he likes you lol.
ReplyDeleteI've seen his doodle. I've seen him cum. :)
ReplyDeleteid like to see that myself hes hot as hell...
ReplyDeletehey xander ... shows a picture of him naked *.*
ReplyDeleteso was it everything you were expecting it to be? lol brian would prolley be pissed of his pics showed up publicly?
ReplyDeleteActually Brian's cock is bigger than I expected it to be. I thought he'd have a small one, but it is average sized when hard. Brian would be pissed off if I posted nude pictures of him on my blog, so I won't.
ReplyDelete