Hi .. it's weird but the little Quicktime video on his "Welcome" page plays the audio OK on my pc but I don't get any picture, just a white panel. Does this happen to anyone else? ...
http://www.michaelfitt.com/Home__.html
I should add that other Quicktime vids on other sites play just fine for me.
Allyou get to wear is what is there. His hands were clutching at hisever swelling bosom, whilst his face looked down in disbelief. femdom enema stories eu nifty stories gay men stories erotic stories images violent sex horse sex stories Allyou get to wear is what is there. His hands were clutching at hisever swelling bosom, whilst his face looked down in disbelief.
Hi, I'm Xander and I love hot muscular webcam dudes. Please leave comments on my blog and contact me if you have any hot videos or pics of webcam guys. email: XanderVampireSlayer@gmail.com
OMG!!! SO HOT!!! DO YOU HAVE THE VIDEOOO???
ReplyDeleteHi .. it's weird but the little Quicktime video on his "Welcome" page plays the audio OK on my pc but I don't get any picture, just a white panel. Does this happen to anyone else? ...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.michaelfitt.com/Home__.html
I should add that other Quicktime vids on other sites play just fine for me.
please....someone know where i can download the new dvd???
ReplyDeletepleaseeee i love him!!!
please post the full new dvd.....pleaseeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteHey Everybody! you can download de Michael Fitt's Nude DVD 2 Here! Enjoy!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=5QFBPY2S
Being a fan of Michael Fitt, do you know what is meant by 'paid assignments' or 'personal training de facto as said in his official web? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMissing to your efforts and appreciation for this website :)
ReplyDeleteCan someone reup Michael Fitt's Nude DVD 2?
ReplyDeleteCan someone reup the Second Nude DVD once more please? :)
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know if Michael Fitt's brother has posed nude too?
ReplyDeleteAllyou get to wear is what is there. His hands were clutching at hisever swelling bosom, whilst his face looked down in disbelief.
ReplyDeletefemdom enema stories
eu nifty stories
gay men stories
erotic stories images violent sex
horse sex stories
Allyou get to wear is what is there. His hands were clutching at hisever swelling bosom, whilst his face looked down in disbelief.
GQ looks but his ass is way ugly.
ReplyDelete